Pages

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Amongst other more random entries you will find information about any current exhibitions where you can see my work, together with details of forthcoming life drawing and/or painting classes that I teach.

If you would like to know more about me my website has more biographical information and a large selection of images of my artwork.

Monday 3 October 2011

Current Exhibition - Severance II

'Exhibit K' - Charcoal on paper 42 x 62cms   Neil Moore 2010
The work produced as a result of the collaboration I did last year with artist Anneka Reay (which was exhibited in Bath in August) will be showing again at Gallery Eleven http://www.studioeleven.co.uk/ in Hull from Saturday 15th October until the 20th November. Not for the fainthearted, Anneka Reay's raw self portraits make my drawings, depicting the effects that an eating disorder can have on the body, look pretty . If you care to scroll down through earlier blogs there is information about how the show came in to being.

No comments: