Pages

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Amongst other more random entries you will find information about any current exhibitions where you can see my work, together with details of forthcoming life drawing and/or painting classes that I teach.

If you would like to know more about me my website has more biographical information and a large selection of images of my artwork.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Where to see my new paintings

"Severance" 35.5 x 25.5cms Oil on canvas
With luck you can catch my newest paintings on the Bo-lee Gallery stand at the Affordable Art Fair in Battersea this week. I say 'with luck' because of the limited space on the stand Jemma , the director of the gallery, tends to rotate the work on show. Just ask if you want to see mo(o)re. Illustrated is one of them, - the smallest single oil painting I have ever exhibited at 14" x 10" and therefore at a small enough price to be 'affordable'. Also I have a diptych on exhibition in the Association of Midland Artists exhibition at the Bath Place Community Venture Gallery here in Leamington for the next two weeks. 

No comments: