Pages

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Amongst other more random entries you will find information about any current exhibitions where you can see my work, together with details of forthcoming life drawing and/or painting classes that I teach.

If you would like to know more about me my website has more biographical information and a large selection of images of my artwork.

Friday 22 November 2013

Life drawing and painting classes in Warwickshire 2014



I am continuing to run my life drawing and painting classes in 2014  beginning with the first of a series of day 'workshops' on Saturday 1st February. These workshops are usually held on the first saturday of the month throughout the year. They take place in the fully equipped studio at Shottery Memorial Hall (near Stratford on Avon). They start at 10am and finish at 4pm and the cost is £40 for the day - this includes basic paper and light refreshments.  The day comprises of different poses, some very short and dynamic through to longer more languorous poses. Different techniques and media are taught throughout the day. 

I also teach a weekly life drawing evening class in Leamington Spa. These take place on thursday evenings from 6.15 - 8.15pm (in the North Hall, Spencer Yard, CV31 3SY). The cost this term is £144 for twelve weeks beginning on 16th January and finishing on 10th. April (half term 20th Feb.).

Alongside my own love of life drawing I also enjoy painting from life and I like to encourage others to try life painting. Two or three times a year I do a single pose life painting day, the first of these will be on Saturday 1st March. 

In the summer I will be running two life drawing and painting summer schools. They will take place in July and August over three days (dates yet to be confirmed). They consist of a variety of life drawing activities in the morning sessions, followed by the same single pose in the afternoons to enable students to complete a life painting

If you have any questions or are interested in attending any of my life drawing or painting classes please email me therealneilmoore@hotmail.com  and I will add you to my email list and keep you informed of life drawing and painting opportunities throughout the year. 


Please note all classes must be pre-booked and paid for in advance (either by sending me a cheque or by online banking). I am keen to encourage newcomers and younger people to the delights of working from the figure and I offer a concessionary rates to those in full time education and members of many local arts societies. Please contact me for details.

No comments: