Pages

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Amongst other more random entries you will find information about any current exhibitions where you can see my work, together with details of forthcoming life drawing and/or painting classes that I teach.

If you would like to know more about me my website has more biographical information and a large selection of images of my artwork.

Thursday 4 April 2013

Life Drawing and Painting Classes etc.

This drawing is one of a new series that I have been working on. I have been experimenting with adding colour to the 'subtractive' charcoal technique that I have developed over the past year. 
'Stop' - Neil Moore 2013   54 x 36cms
Charcoal and coloured pencils  


Life Drawing and Painting Classes

I have a couple of  life drawing workshops coming up on the 4th May and the 1st June. These will take place on Saturdays in the fully equipped art studio above Shottery Memorial Hall near Stratford on Avon from 10am until 4pm. The cost is £40 which includes paper and light refreshments (full time students only £30).

My 3 day Life drawing and Painting Summer Schools are nearly full so please let me know a.s.a.p. if you would like to come or require further details. They take place in the Shottery Studio on July 16,17 & 18th and August 13, 14 & 15th (tues. - thurs. 10am to 4pm). The cost is £120.

Please contact me by clicking here if you would like to book or require further information about these or any other classes.





1 comment:

Lil Brahmas said...

Paintings look like real one. Here we offer some of the courses like drawinh and painting for kids and adults.
Drawing classes in chennai