Pages

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Amongst other more random entries you will find information about any current exhibitions where you can see my work, together with details of forthcoming life drawing and/or painting classes that I teach.

If you would like to know more about me my website has more biographical information and a large selection of images of my artwork.

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Juxtaposition

'Juxtaposition' - Neil Moore 2012
76 x 56cms Oil on canvas
I am exhibiting this painting in an exhibition of my paintings and drawings at Creation Fine Arts in Beverley in Yorkshire. The exhibition also features enamelled silver jewellery designed and made by Jane, my brilliant jeweller wife. This is the first time that we have exhibited together in a commercial gallery. The exhibition opens on the 3rd April and continues until the 6th June (closed Mondays and Tuesdays). Jane and I will be present on Sunday 7th April from 12noon - 4pm if you would like to join us for refreshments and a chat. The gallery can be found upstairs at 7 North Bar Within, Beverley, HU17 8AP - we hope to see you there.

No comments: