Pages

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Amongst other more random entries you will find information about any current exhibitions where you can see my work, together with details of forthcoming life drawing and/or painting classes that I teach.

If you would like to know more about me my website has more biographical information and a large selection of images of my artwork.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Life Drawing and Painting Opportunities in Warwickshire 2012

I am organising life drawing and painting classes again this year beginning with the first of a series of day 'workshops' on Saturday 4th February. These day workshops are usually held on the first saturday of the month throughout the year. They take place in the fully equipped studio at Shottery Memorial Hall near Stratford on Avon. They start at 10am and finish at 4pm and the cost is £40 for the day - this includes basic paper and light refreshments.  The day comprises of different poses, some very short and dynamic through to longer more langorous poses. Different techniques and media are suggested throughout the day. 

I also teach a weekly evening class in Leamington Spa. These take place on thursday evenings in the North Hall, Spencer Yard, from 6.15 - 8.15pm and the cost this term is £120 for ten weeks beginning on 12th January and finishing on 22nd. March (half term 16th Feb.).

Alongside my own love of life drawing I also enjoy painting from life and I like to give others the rare oppoprtunity to do a life painting so two or three times a year I do a single pose painting/drawing day. Every summer I also run life drawing and painting three day summer schools.

If you have any questions or are interested in attending any of my life drawing or painting classes please email me (therealneilmoore@hotmail.com)  and I will add you to my email list and keep you informed of life drawing and painting opportunities throughout the year.

Please note all classes must be prebooked and paid for in advance (either by sending me a cheque or by online banking). I am keen to encourage newcomers and younger people to the delights of working from the figure and I offer a concessionary rates to newcomers and those in full time education. Please contact me for details.

No comments: