Pages

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Amongst other more random entries you will find information about any current exhibitions where you can see my work, together with details of forthcoming life drawing and/or painting classes that I teach.

If you would like to know more about me my website has more biographical information and a large selection of images of my artwork.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Forthcoming life drawing and painting opportunities

My monthly workshops continue with the next one, which is a life drawing day, on Saturday 7th May.
This is followed by a life painting day(single pose) on Saturday 4th June.
I am also taking bookings for a life painting and drawing summer school from the 6th to the 8th July (wed,thurs,fri.). Please contact me by email if you would like to book or require further details.

No comments: