Pages

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Amongst other more random entries you will find information about any current exhibitions where you can see my work, together with details of forthcoming life drawing and/or painting classes that I teach.

If you would like to know more about me my website has more biographical information and a large selection of images of my artwork.

Monday 25 July 2011

The darkness of lightness

The owner of this painting (painted in the nineties by yours truly) has asked me if I know of anyone who might like to buy it. The painting, entitled "The darkness of lightness", is an oil on canvas and measures 48" x 52" (h x w). I rarely feel anything but dissatisfaction with my work (as the maker I am only aware of the deficiencies) but this one is among my few favourites and I would like it to go on to another 'good home'. Let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with the present owner. And, yes - it is me in the painting (I was cheap and available!).

No comments: